Monday, August 12, 2013

Butterflies Radio IndieViews Artist Spotlight, featuring Satellite Mind - 8/12/13

Tonight's show features Christian Dyer, lead singer for Satellite Mind out of Tucson, Arizona. I discovered Satellite Mind via Reverbnation when I was doing A & R for Butterflies Radio earlier this year. I loved their song, 'Cool Like You' so much that I downloaded it to my iTunes right after I heard it for the first time.

Although tonight's show was extended by 15 minutes, there were still things that didn't make it on the show.

Christian talked about how therapeautic songwriting is for him, saying he is Happy-Go-Lucky on the outside but can explore his Dark inside when writing. He also told me how challenging it can be writing darker, more introspective songs when he lives in a place where the sun always shines.



Performing LIVE as The Misery Science

Butterflies Radio IndieViews Artist Spotlight PODCAST, featuring Satellite Mind - 8/12/13


To find out more about Satellite Mind, go here:



No comments:

Post a Comment