Monday, September 2, 2013

Butterflies Radio IndieViews Artist Spotlight, featuring Dylan Lock - 9/2/13

This week's guest is the MSI: Hit List Winner for  June, 2013. The singer/songwriter from Midland, Canada was a fabulous guest and I really enjoyed his insight into so many things. He also picked up his guitar and demonstrated live, during the interview, how he goes about songwriting.

Dylan is another of the very talented Canadian musicians I have had the privilege to speak with this past year. Dylan and I decided it was because Canadians have much longer winters that allow them more time to write and record.

He won the MSI: Hit List title with his song, Killer and Sin. I love the piano riff in the beginning. For me, it took me straight back to very happy memories. I immediately smiled and thought of The Haunted Mansion at Disney World and my favorite cartoon as a child, Scooby-Doo.



Dylan Lock, Killer & Sin video




Music Scene Investigation, Song of the Week - Killer & Sin

Butterflies Radio IndieViews Artist Spotlight PODCAST, featuring Dylan Lock - 9/2/13


To find out more about Dylan Lock, go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment